Tuesday, 04.23.2024
My site
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General Discussion » Announcements » We Want New GS :) (Vote)
We Want New GS :)
a7medDate: Sunday, 12.20.2009, 10:59 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Friends
Vote For WhiteSoul To BeGS,,
And Vote For EvilEyeTo BeGS smile
And Vote For Me Andh3ll0n3arth To Be GM smile

Message edited by a7med - Sunday, 12.20.2009, 11:10 PM

ZionDate: Monday, 12.21.2009, 6:35 AM | Message # 2
Sergeant
Group: Users
Vote for me too biggrin Zionll / EmO to be GS
I can help in quest/leveling/forging/refining

Message edited by Zion - Monday, 12.21.2009, 6:37 AM

EvilEyeDate: Monday, 12.21.2009, 8:50 AM | Message # 3
Lieutenant
Group: Friends
no need vote for me a7med...coz i will stop play this game soon...my wife ZeLLe died last night coz she got a cancer...i dont want to play without she....i hope u all enjoy in this game...sorry my english not perfect so i hope u all will understnd....
hmm maybe i will let my friend play my acc....so later in game not me ya....so good bye to all..i love this game so much....

ZionDate: Monday, 12.21.2009, 2:30 PM | Message # 4
Sergeant
OMG she DIED !?!?!

damn man....thats sad.....

NelsonDate: Tuesday, 12.29.2009, 9:40 AM | Message # 5
Private
Vote For Me Too~ (IGN) Sephiroth/Goku

Reason why i wan to be a GS:
1)if you have any problem i can do my best to help you solve the problem...
2)i can help you with forging and refining...
3)Lof (a.k.a Lord Of Fate) if you wan to finish your rebirth quest i will try all my best to help you...
4)Vote me as a GS smile

Wish you vote me as a GS...

Enjoy the server...

Added (12.29.2009, 9:40 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Wow...EvilEye i cant believe your wife died because of cancer i m so sorry to heard that...

VortexDate: Thursday, 12.31.2009, 5:07 PM | Message # 6
Private
ZeLLe died? But I just played with ZeLLe in the arena. Did you give your wife's account to someone else? The guy playing ZeLLe said the name you knew him by was loco. Am I just being gullible here, or is it true... blink

ibipaiiiDate: Thursday, 01.07.2010, 6:50 PM | Message # 7
Private
hey RedSling where you from i am also GMT + 2 Maybe you from my country biggrin and vote me GS i good help to players biggrin :D biggrin :D biggrin

SilmarglDate: Thursday, 01.07.2010, 7:11 PM | Message # 8
Lieutenant
:PD Romania

Added (01.07.2010, 7:08 Pm)
if u wanna to be GS how long ago u play wokf and how long ago u play malaysya wokf

Added (01.07.2010, 7:09 Pm)
biggrin Romania Bucharest

Added (01.07.2010, 7:11 Pm)
Ok i just come from hospital , i was have accident and when i come home ... i waited play so much and when i see i see server is offline ...ok i think was for some day ...after i see maintenance it was great to be a update ... and i read forum and when i see what is there i think i better die in the hospital , Admin u shoul open server to people play maybe people know me from wokf Crysis , RedSling , -> GS-Robert is my bro Silmargl :P and Admin to people come in u server u shoul do that : 1 st open server !!! 2 st get away hamachi !!! make the update lvl 120 and pet work i know u can but u dont want ...al now ur to lazy :)) u should put also 2 GM and 2 GS ....i vote A7med to be GM and EvilEye to be GM me RedSling and Zionll to become GS it alway play and now u shoul open the server or i gonna sinucide ...kill myself i swear the wokf is my life if is offline my life is dead ...i play from beta wokf and i damn love i wanted quit but i see i can't i love it too much plz open it ...and ppl will come here but u need only wait ...and u say it deacrease of course it decrease cause none GS and none GM ...and some ppl have working in real life for money and now open the server
Added (01.07.2010, 5:29 Pm)
btw i use name Silmargl ...i was have RedSling too but forgot pass so i used my bro name

Added (01.07.2010, 5:32 Pm)
and u also need to delete 1 server or to keep the 2 one online ... delete the 2 server cause is alway offline ...:D i know how to work with out hamach i have friend he make himself server without hamachi ...but is ver 1036 ... u need to put ur pc to send the ip on the onternet site if u wanna contact him just give me a pm on msn xD you know my yahoo ....champ_parkour@yahoo.com

Added (01.07.2010, 5:34 Pm)
u see all people have fun with ur server so open it dont leave them to wait
im RedSling Crysis ...maybe know me from game i want to vote a7med and EvilEye to be GM and i me -> RedSling and Zionll to be GS nd btw im not GS-Robert GS-Robert is Silmargl but brother ...yeah i used him name here cause i forgot my id from here
Added (01.07.2010, 5:39 Pm)
yeah it dont play anymore just some days ago play on my account and on him to tell ppl why i can't play so u should get out him GS ... it leave wokf i dont know how ...im still love it but so bad is offline i don't know how more i can rezist without it
Added (01.07.2010, 5:40 Pm)
eehhh ....and im also another time GMT + 2 so it will be great for server

Forum » General Discussion » Announcements » We Want New GS :) (Vote)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024