Wednesday, 05.15.2024
My site
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General Discussion » Off Topic » My lifes story (its short but youll get to know me better)
My lifes story
ZelleDate: Wednesday, 12.09.2009, 9:46 AM | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Users
when i was about 7 my parents had a divorce.. i lived with my dad for awhile then he didnt want me anymore so i right now is living with my mom and step dad i cant go to school yet cuz we dont have money so i stay home for a whole school year.. i go out sometimes but not all the time... the only i do is wait for this awesome server to go on.... so yah.. basically im on most of the time the server is on... im hazel rodel i live in the philippines (oh yeah) i was a nursing student for 3 years and im 19=] thanks guys =]

Sweet and Cuddly
but, when mad...

Armed and Dangerous

Dont Make me Mad ^_^

100%PinayPride

EvilEyeDate: Saturday, 12.26.2009, 2:49 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Group: Friends
MISS U SO MUCH HONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! weep weep weep weep weep weep

SilmarglDate: Thursday, 01.07.2010, 5:49 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant
Group: Users
oh ...Evil all miss her cry i never see her but i miss her cry sad ...waht her name in game? im RedSling Crysis ...maybe know me from game i want to vote a7med and EvilEye to be GM and i me -> RedSling and Zionll to be GS nd btw im not GS-Robert GS-Robert is Silmargl but brother ...yeah i used him name here cause i forgot my id from here
Added (01.07.2010, 5:39 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
yeah it dont play anymore just some days ago play on my account and on him to tell ppl why i can't play so u should get out him GS ... it leave wokf i dont know how ...im still love it but so bad is offline i don't know how more i can rezist without it

Added (01.07.2010, 5:40 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
eehhh ....and im also another time GMT + 2 so it will be great for server

Forum » General Discussion » Off Topic » My lifes story (its short but youll get to know me better)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024