Saturday, 04.20.2024
My site
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » General Discussion » Announcements » remove all not active player at hamachi and all charater!
remove all not active player at hamachi and all charater!
AdminDate: Monday, 01.04.2010, 3:27 AM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
i see the problem ppl can not connect at hamachi server becoz hamachi room is full and i see many old player already leave to play at server..so it is useless to keep charater record..so iam gonna wipe the and make it offline for couple of days until i see player want come to play this games again..thanks..have a nice day and happy new year 2010!! smile

SquishyDate: Monday, 01.04.2010, 8:16 AM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
It is a good idea to wipe the Hamachi rooms (not sure about wiping the server though). I just hope you don't keep the server down for too long, I really want to play.

uNiqueDate: Monday, 01.04.2010, 2:35 PM | Message # 3
Private
i think the reason the number of people in the server is less is because the hamachi rooms are full with people who are inactive. There people that i know who couldnt connect to the server because the hamachi rooms are full. So i think you should wipe the hamachi rooms. I cant wait to play when the server is up again.

WTFHDate: Monday, 01.04.2010, 4:28 PM | Message # 4
Private
i m new here, i tried to connect but the hamachi networks are full even now. AND MOST OF ALL M SICK N TIRED OF THIS.... everytime alex says hes gonna make the server offline. i think we all should say that he shud make his server offline coz were r better off in another server THE REASON y is, if not many join the server still a few wokf lovers will still love enjoy n wanna have fun in his server y threaten the game lovers huh? if alex keeps this up noone will be playin this server n u'll porbably have this server offline for the rest of ur life which is not fun playin alone, its fun where there are even a few to chat with .... i love this game more than any other game i've played coz its simple easy to understand n most of all so cool. N MOST OF all threatnin us the gamers while ur not even maintaining the [network + server] is VERY LAME N FUKD UP coz if u even cared a little abt this server n wants others to join u shud have atleast removed the inactive player n the players who has joined the network from two different IPs who keeps the extra space while playin in only one of their IP. so gamers pls reply do u want to even play in this server o wat? well i m willin to play if he makes the server online n weekly cleans the hamachi network of all the offline player n makin updates to the server coz m really tired n pissd that after on week of tryin i cudnt get a spot on the damn network which has baraches from 1 - 34 think abt how a person like me who loves the game b frustrated. Oh well nobody cud even join if they want to coz alex's so smart n wanna keep the server offline for a bit as if THIS IS LIKE BREAKIN UP WITH GIRLS...(hey babe i think we shud take a break for sometime) WTF is wrong with the admin. grrrrrrrr..... i thot this server was cool when i saw my cuzin play, but needs one improvement which i noticed (well i cudnt get a chance to test the server my self) so this is the only one i got. i think some of the necessary mats r missin from mall + cud put some more cool stuff in mall too well apart from that i didnt c anythin bad abt this server... well in levelin i think admin has increased the exp rates for the pearls which was difficult to level b4 so not much complaints except for mall thing >>> this is one of the best servers out there shame it shud go to waste being offline <<<

EvilEyeDate: Monday, 01.04.2010, 5:41 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant
Group: Friends
SO BORING NOW WITH THIS GAME..... wink wink

Quote (Outsider)
Arankaru is one the good server. It can still be active just that we need to make player stay in the server by doing events, NOT just come to arena and pvp, sometime its very boring. Make event like boss spawn, hide and seek, finding an item or collect an item for prize. It doesn't cost anything to do so.|(WE ALSO NEED GM FOR THIS) I used to love dragon server because of its events but now dragon is dead because admin are stubborn to make event which they don't have anything to lose.

All I wanted to say is that just make one person to be event GM and do event, if that doesn't bring back players at least we try having event for players better than none.

GS-a7med is a good gs/gm make him GM would be great again just that would be nice to have 1 more to help incase of differential time zone.

ibipaiiiDate: Monday, 01.04.2010, 7:22 PM | Message # 6
Private
that what i say add me as GS and maybe i can help after all my GMT is +2 and i am online when most people are on and want rebirth quest help ( i need quest help too i have been playing all day since i register and i haven`t seen GS i played during night too sometimes) Server Name MEGAMAN

Message edited by ibipaiii - Monday, 01.04.2010, 7:24 PM

a7medDate: Monday, 01.04.2010, 8:45 PM | Message # 7
Lieutenant
Yeah Nice Idea

LokoDate: Tuesday, 01.05.2010, 7:47 AM | Message # 8
Private
ok, i speak for me and my couzin god bless her up in heaven.. the hamachi rooms are really full and the computer shop that my couzin put in the wokf cant connect anymore... and the other people that leave this server well just let them be there will be more to come i can promise you that if we had more kick ass items in the item mall and active gms/gs that can help with rebirth...

RaWr:O

a7medDate: Tuesday, 01.05.2010, 1:59 PM | Message # 9
Lieutenant
lolz i'm always help player with Rebirth ,,

but now i formated my PC and Can't Join Hamachi NetWork all full

ibipaiiiDate: Tuesday, 01.05.2010, 5:43 PM | Message # 10
Private
Dudes really pls kick some hamachi players i want GS to come in and help me with rebirth i have been waiting for a while now

Added (01.05.2010, 5:43 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
PLS server on againn i want to play

LokoDate: Tuesday, 01.05.2010, 9:47 PM | Message # 11
Private
dont erase the characters just wipe the hamachi....

a7medDate: Tuesday, 01.05.2010, 11:25 PM | Message # 12
Lieutenant
yeah ,, i wanna Join sad

ibipaiiiDate: Wednesday, 01.06.2010, 7:51 PM | Message # 13
Private
come on people and a7med can you tell me GMT and when you gona go online on Sturday sunday (monday - friday too)

LokoDate: Wednesday, 01.06.2010, 8:26 PM | Message # 14
Private
MEGA would you plz stop caring for yourself? its not helping us and i dont think you know whats happening... admin wants to wipe the hamachi and the server(well characters he said)

ibipaiiiDate: Wednesday, 01.06.2010, 10:52 PM | Message # 15
Private
i know what happening and if he wipes out all characters what the problem you can still lv up to 99 easily and hamachi would be easy too just delete the akseses and make new ones. Not big deal !!!

Forum » General Discussion » Announcements » remove all not active player at hamachi and all charater!
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024